Rcc Engineering Limited was set up on Monday the 6th of April 2009. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Rcc Engineering Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/10/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rcc Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:469441
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 905 2518
- Principal Activity:[31.62] Manufacture of Other Electrical Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Grange Glebe,
Kells Co Meath,
Kells, Meath, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||31/07/2019||19/11/2021|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||08/02/2016||19/11/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||12/10/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||12/10/2021|