James' Street Steel Manufacturing Limited was set up on Tuesday the 10th of May 1977. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Maureen Kavanagh and Joseph Kavanagh have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. James' Street Steel Manufacturing Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/08/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:James' Street Steel Manufacturing Limited
- Time in Business:40 Years
- Company Number:58741
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 458 7165
- Principal Activity: ? [36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:James' Street Steel Manufacturing Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:611 Jordanstown Road,
Greenogue Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||17/08/2017||17/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||18/07/2016||18/07/2016|