James Madigan & Sons Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 24th of August 1953. Their current partial address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them. James Madigan & Sons Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 17 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:James Madigan & Sons Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:66 Years
- Company Number:14828
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 660 4199
- May Trade As:James Madigan and Sons Unlimited Company
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:32, Merrion Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/06/2019||26/07/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/06/2019||26/07/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/06/2018||30/07/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||24/08/1953|