Irish Organic Milk Producers Limited was set up on Monday the 31st of March 2008. Their current partial address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them. Irish Organic Milk Producers Limited has 27 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Organic Milk Producers Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:455261
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)52 331 96
- Principal Activity:[01.21] Farming of Cattle, Dairy Farming
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Barranstook House,
Dungarvan Co. Waterford,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||31/12/2020||01/02/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/12/2020||01/02/2021|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||02/11/2020||19/11/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||02/11/2020||19/11/2020|