Immunocellular Therapeutics (Europe) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 21st of May 2014. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Anthony Joseph Gringeri and David Erwin Fractor have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 928 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Immunocellular Therapeutics (Europe) Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:544227
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[24.41] Manufacture of Basic Pharmaceutical Products
- May Trade As:Immunocellular Therapeutics Europe Ltd
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||21/05/2017||19/06/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||12/04/2017||26/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||24/10/2016||19/12/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||21/05/2016||20/06/2016|