Grenfell Limited was set up on Friday the 6th of November 1981. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 6 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Grenfell Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 348 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/10/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/10/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Grenfell Limited
- Time in Business:40 Years
- Company Number:86006
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Grenfell Ltd
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
Sir John Rogerson' S Quay,Dublin 2,Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2021||01/10/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||01/10/2021|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||21/09/2020||10/02/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||-||29/09/2020||29/09/2020||Coming|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||-||29/09/2020||29/09/2020||Coming|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||03/09/2019||03/09/2019|