Green Saffron Spices Limited was set up on Thursday the 15th of March 2007. Their current partial address is Co Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Green Saffron Spices Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/11/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:15/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Green Saffron Spices Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:436435
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 463 7960
- Principal Activity:[51.37] Wholesale of Coffee, Tea, Cocoa and Spices
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 16,
Midleton, Co Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||21/01/2020||04/02/2020|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||3||06/12/2019||09/12/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||02/01/2019||24/01/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||15/09/2018||20/11/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||18/11/2016||23/11/2016|