Glencullen Holdings Limited was set up on Wednesday the 11th of January 1950. Their current address is Kavanagh Fennell,Simmonscourt House,Simmonscourt Road Ballsbridge,Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jeremiah John Nolan, Ron Cella and William Patrick Cullen have been the director of 43 other Irish companies between them; 29 of which are now closed. Glencullen Holdings Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 443 other companies.
- Company Name:Glencullen Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:67 Years
- Company Number:13163
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Phone:+353 (0)1 672 7930
- Principal Activity: ? [74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Glencullen Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:Kavanagh Fennell,
Simmonscourt Road Ballsbridge,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||09/04/2017||12/05/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||8||09/10/2016||09/11/2016|
|NEW! E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||09/04/2016||28/07/2016|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||7||09/10/2015||23/10/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||09/04/2015||21/09/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||09/10/2014||21/09/2015|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||09/04/2014||17/06/2014|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||09/10/2013||31/10/2013|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||09/04/2013||27/06/2013|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||3||10/10/2012||17/10/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||30/09/2011||30/09/2011|