Glantus Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of February 1994. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 52 other Irish companies between them; 42 of which are now closed. Glantus Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/01/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Glantus Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:213503
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.50] Maintenance and Repair of Office, Accounting and Computing Machinery
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Estuary House,
Eastpoint Business Park,
Clontarf Dublin 3,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Certificate of Charge Companies||1||22/12/2020||12/01/2021|
|NEW! C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||22/12/2020||12/01/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/09/2019||17/01/2020|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||2||10/02/2017||21/12/2018|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||8||07/03/2017||22/03/2017|