Experian Group Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of August 2006. Their current address is Newenham House,Northern Cross,Malahide Road,Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Antony Jonathan Ward Barnes, Charles Bennett Brown, Paul Alan Atkinson and Durk Reinder De Vries have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Experian Group Services Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 13 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/11/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Experian Group Services Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:425344
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 846 9100
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Experian Group Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Newenham House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||01/02/2017||14/02/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||07/11/2016||07/11/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||19/10/2016||20/10/2016|