Ethafil Limited was set up on Tuesday the 18th of November 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. According to our records, Ethafil Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Ethafil Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 12 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/06/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/09/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/08/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ethafil Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:552711
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[72.20] Software Consultancy and Supply
- May Trade As:Ethafil Ltd
- Registered Address:Birmayne House, Navan Road,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 18/06/2019
- RiskWatch: E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR
Effective Date 18/06/2019
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Ethafil Limited. More information about Ethafil Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||4||18/06/2019||20/06/2019|
|NEW! G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION - ORDINARY RESOLUTION TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||2||18/06/2019||20/06/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||31/08/2018||28/09/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/08/2018||28/09/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||2||18/11/2014||13/11/2014|