Essential Supplies (Ireland) Limited was set up on Friday the 9th of June 1995. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 14 other Irish companies; 4 of which are now closed. Essential Supplies (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/11/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Essential Supplies (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:234429
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 873 613
- Principal Activity:[24.XX] Manufacture of Chemicals and Chemical Products
- May Trade As:Essential Supplies Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Zeus Packaging Limited,
Grants Row Greenogue Business Park Rathcoole Co. Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2020||16/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2020||16/11/2020|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||30/09/2020||16/11/2020|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||3||29/06/2020||27/10/2020|
“From the very first day I met a director John Moran I was treated like an important customer. many thanks John. Regards, Kevin Nolan R.c.s.,,