Energy Fun Centre Limited was set up on Wednesday the 27th of July 2011. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Anne Carroll and Dermot Carroll have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. According to our records, Energy Fun Centre Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Energy Fun Centre Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:18/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Energy Fun Centre Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:501631
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 401 9033
- Principal Activity:[92.72] Other Recreational Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Energy Fun Centre Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Block K Unit 3/5,
Grants Road Greenogue Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Energy Fun Centre Limited. More information about Energy Fun Centre Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||18/03/2017||13/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||18/03/2016||05/04/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||18/03/2015||07/04/2015|