Eishtec Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 13th of November 2009. Their current address is Block 2, Cleaboy Business Park, Old Kilmeaden Road, Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Matthew Talbot, Colm Tracey, Heather Reynolds and Brian Barry have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Eishtec Designated Activity Company has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Eishtec Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:477554
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)51 337 800
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Block 2,
Cleaboy Business Park,
Old Kilmeaden Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||22/03/2017||04/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/09/2016||25/10/2016|