Duesbury Limited was set up on Tuesday the 30th of May 1995. Their current partial address is Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Duesbury Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/02/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Duesbury Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:233896
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:O'Connell Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Consolidated Financial Statements||42||30/09/2022||16/11/2022|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||4||30/09/2022||16/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||30/09/2022||16/11/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||15/09/2021||16/09/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||15/09/2021||16/09/2021|