DLL Ireland Designated Activity Company
DLL Ireland Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 22nd of November 1991. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. DLL Ireland Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 17 other companies.
The DLL Group provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL Group is wholly owned by Rabobank Group.
- Company Name:DLL Ireland Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:181390
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Sustainability: Environmental Commitments
- Principal Activity:[67.12] Security Broking and Fund Management
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:7th Floor,
76 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Dublin 2, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||3||30/09/2022||13/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2022||13/10/2022|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||2||31/08/2022||16/09/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||06/07/2021||08/07/2021|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||17||22/06/2016||09/08/2016|