Creedon Construction Limited was set up on Monday the 13th of August 2007. Their current partial address is Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 8 other Irish companies; 8 of which are now closed. Creedon Construction Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/03/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/02/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:13/02/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Creedon Construction Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:444624
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 460 247
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Creedon Construction Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 11 Burnell Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||13/02/2019||19/02/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||13/02/2018||21/02/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||14/07/2015||14/07/2015|
“Excellent service! Delivered on time and on budget. Can't fault any aspect of the workmanship, we are extremely pleased. Thank you Michael!,,