Cnoc Windfarms Limited was set up on Wednesday the 1st of July 2009. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 35 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Cnoc Windfarms Limited has 38 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/08/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cnoc Windfarms Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:472531
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.10] Manufacture of Electric Motors, Generators and Transformers
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION T||2||16/02/2021|
|H5 - PURCHASING OWN SHARES||2||19/10/2020||16/02/2021|
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||19/10/2020||11/02/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||19/10/2020||10/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||38||31/08/2020||31/08/2020|