Clinty Chemicals (Ireland) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of January 2019. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Clinty Chemicals (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 189 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/06/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Clinty Chemicals (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:1 Year
- Company Number:641961
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Manufacture of Other Chemical Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Clinty Chemicals Ireland Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Somers & Murphy & Earl Limited,
46 Mount Street Upper,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/05/2020||26/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||23/07/2019||18/10/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||1||23/01/2019||07/01/2019|