Castle Island Motor Factors Limited was set up on Wednesday the 9th of April 1980. Their current address is Co. Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Nora Dennehy and Donal Dennehy have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Castle Island Motor Factors Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Castle Island Motor Factors Limited
- Time in Business:38 Years
- Company Number:74688
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)66 714 1445
- Principal Activity:[50.30] Sale of Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories
- May Trade As:Castle Island Motor Factors Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Church St.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/03/2018||27/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/03/2017||26/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||19/12/2016||22/12/2016|