Carrick Extreme and Adventure Limited was set up on Thursday the 20th of December 2012. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 31st of January 2018. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Carrick Extreme and Adventure Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 12 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Carrick Extreme and Adventure Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:521780
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[52.61] Retail Sale Via Mail Order Houses
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ground Floor,
14 Herbert Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B69 - PERSON CEASING TO BE A DIRECTOR||8||11/07/2016||05/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2015||27/10/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||22/09/2014||28/04/2015|
“Same experience as many other customers: Item did not arrive, emails to seller were ignored. Prompt refund by Amazon. I can't understand why this seller is still being allowed to trade via Amazon to date!,,
“The item has not arrived as yet,seems a long time to wait,when I could have got this within 2 days from somewhere else.,,