Carbrite of Ireland Limited
Carbrite of Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 22nd of December 2003. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 22nd of May 2013. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Carbrite of Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/10/2012
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2011
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2013
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Carbrite of Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:379775
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Phone:+353 (0)1 821 5089
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:66 Georgian Village,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||4||13/02/2013||13/02/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2012||30/10/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2011||28/10/2011|
Sean - 04/09/2014 - Bought From Companyfrom Dublin9
“i really liked buying their valeting products ithink that their products were excellent i used their products for cleaning my car and other customers cars.it is with great sadness that they are no longer in business so i am lead to believe.i just hope they will come back soon,,