Dublin Farm Machinery Limited was set up on Friday the 18th of August 1978. Their current address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Robert Mitchell and James Stanley Lyons Mitchell have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Dublin Farm Machinery Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dublin Farm Machinery Limited
- Time in Business:39 Years
- Company Number:64220
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 838 6867
- Principal Activity: ? [01.30] Growing of Crops Combined with Farming of Animals (Mixed Farming)
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Ashbrook, River Road,
Castleknock, Dublin 15.
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||18/01/2017||24/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||05/01/2016||15/01/2016|