Bristol-Myers Squibb Holdings Ireland Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 2nd of September 2002. Their current partial address is Dublin 15, D15 H6ef, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Bristol-Myers Squibb Holdings Ireland Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bristol-Myers Squibb Holdings Ireland Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:360880
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 885 4000
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Cruiserath Road,
D15 H6ef, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||26/06/2018||06/07/2018|
|G1Q CHANGE OF NAME SPECIAL RESOLUTION||2||26/06/2018||06/07/2018|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||33||26/06/2018||06/07/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||31/12/2017||02/02/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||30/09/2017||05/12/2017|