Gem Pack Foods Limited
Gem Pack Foods Limited was set up on Tuesday the 7th of January 1992. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 13 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Gem Pack Foods Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/04/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/04/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Gem Pack Foods Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:182913
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 811 3700
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Damastown Way,
Damastown Industrial Estate,
Dublin 15, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||30/11/2021||31/08/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||22/04/2022||22/04/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||22/04/2022||22/04/2022|