Brigown Arts and Heritage Project was set up on Thursday the 10th of January 2019. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:01/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brigown Arts and Heritage Project
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:641191
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Other Membership Organisations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Saint George's Arts and Heritage Centre,
Mitchelstown Co. Cork P67 Xc61,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||01/09/2020||01/09/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||18/06/2020||26/06/2020|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||5||23/06/2020||23/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||23/06/2020||23/06/2020|