Dairygold Food Ingredients Limited was set up on Wednesday the 29th of August 1962. Their current partial address is Co Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 68 other Irish companies between them; 24 of which are now closed. Dairygold Food Ingredients Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/07/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:17/07/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dairygold Food Ingredients Limited
- Time in Business:58 Years
- Company Number:19852
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)25 244 11
- Principal Activity:[15.51] Operation of Dairies and Cheese Making
- May Trade As:Dairygold Food Ingredients Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Clonmel Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||01/01/2020||21/01/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||24||17/07/2019||29/07/2019|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||17/07/2019||29/07/2019|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||8||17/07/2018||08/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||18/11/2016||21/11/2016|