Bnp Paribas Ireland Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 20th of March 1973. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 7 directors who have also been the directors of 35 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. Bnp Paribas Ireland Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 96 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/09/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:07/09/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bnp Paribas Ireland Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:48 Years
- Company Number:40970
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 612 5000
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:5 George's Dock,
Dublin 1, Dublin, D01x8n7
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||07/09/2021||07/09/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||07/09/2021||07/09/2021|
|Form B1B73 - Annual Return and Change of ARD||9||28/06/2021||28/06/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||23/03/2021||31/03/2021|