Blanchclean Limited was set up on Tuesday the 27th of November 2007. Their current partial address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Blanchclean Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Blanchclean Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Blanchclean Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:449737
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[93.01] Washing and Dry-Cleaning of Textile and Fur Products
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:The Cottage,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Blanchclean Limited. More information about Blanchclean Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2018||28/10/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||17/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||27/11/2007||23/11/2007|