Awas Aviation Capital Designated Activity Company was set up on Tuesday the 14th of February 2006. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Firoz Burjore Tarapore, Jennifer Creevey and Khalifa Hassan Abdulla Aldaboos have been the director of 41 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Awas Aviation Capital Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 940 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/08/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Awas Aviation Capital Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:415429
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:70, Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||36||01/11/2017||10/11/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||31/10/2017||08/11/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||17/08/2017||29/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/08/2017||25/09/2017|