Allergan Pharmaceuticals Holdings (Ireland) Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 7th of March 2000. Their current address is Dublin 17, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them. Allergan Pharmaceuticals Holdings (Ireland) Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Allergan Pharmaceuticals Holdings (Ireland) Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:322424
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)98 252 22
- Principal Activity: ? [74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Clonshaugh Business & Technology Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! AUDITORS REPORT||3||30/09/2017||20/10/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2017||20/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||27/03/2017||10/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||30/11/2015||21/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||27/03/2017||21/04/2017|