Aldar Tissues Limited was set up on Friday the 8th of November 2013. Their current address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Darren Farrell, David Moran and Shay Moran have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Aldar Tissues Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Aldar Tissues Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Aldar Tissues Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:535163
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 811 0626
- Principal Activity:[21.25] Manufacture of Other Articles of Paper and Paperboard N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Aldar Tissues Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 8,
Century Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Aldar Tissues Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Aldar Tissues Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||30/08/2017||02/10/2017|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||30/08/2017||02/10/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||30/08/2017||02/10/2017|