Watson Plant Hire Limited was set up on Wednesday the 4th of February 1998. Their current address is Co.Louth, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Olive Watson and William Watson have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. According to our records, Watson Plant Hire Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Watson Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 95 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/12/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Watson Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:279797
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:26 Laurence Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Watson Plant Hire Limited. More information about Watson Plant Hire Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/11/2017||20/12/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||08/11/2016||08/11/2016|