The Shoe Rack Limited was set up on Monday the 12th of December 1988. Their current partial address is Dublin 11, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. The Shoe Rack Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/12/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Shoe Rack Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:138207
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 856 7062
- Principal Activity:[51.42] Wholesale of Clothing and Footwear
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 7,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/11/2019||20/12/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/11/2018||27/12/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||10/05/2017||05/01/2018|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||2||04/04/2014||09/04/2014|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||1||12/12/1988|
“Customer Care very poor. Within consumer law, but poor customer care for regular customer.,,