Electronic Product Services Limited was set up on Saturday the 25th of October 1997. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company has 9 directors who have also been the directors of 30 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Electronic Product Services Limited has 8 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/07/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/07/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Electronic Product Services Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:274494
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 803 8918
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- May Trade As:Electronic Product Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:17 Kinsealy Business Park,
Kinsealy, Dublin, K36wn66
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Consolidated Financial Statements||42||12/07/2022||12/07/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||10||12/07/2022||12/07/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||12/07/2022||12/07/2022|
|Form G2 B4 for Increase Authorised Share Capital & Ordinary Resolution||5||10/12/2021||03/05/2022|