Version1 Software Limited was set up on Monday the 25th of November 1996. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 65 other Irish companies between them; 31 of which are now closed. Version1 Software Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Company Name:Version1 Software Limited
- Time in Business:24 Years
- Company Number:257302
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 865 7800
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Millennium House Millennium Walkway,
Dublin 1, Dublin, D01f5p8
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2020||12/10/2020|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||03/02/2020||07/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||5||26/02/2015||10/03/2015|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||16/12/2013||30/12/2013|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||3||29/10/2013||13/11/2013|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||13/12/2012||20/12/2012|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||3||09/10/2007||07/04/2008|
“Thank you for the business!,,