Treaty Plant Hire Limited was set up on Friday the 8th of April 2016. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Treaty Plant Hire Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/02/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/01/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Treaty Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:580418
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Retail Sale in Non-Specialised Stores
- May Trade As:Treaty Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 1 Roxboro Enterprise Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/12/2019||28/01/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||19/12/2018||19/12/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||1||08/04/2016||24/03/2016|