Kirby Group Engineering Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 16th of May 1973. Their current address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Kirby, Raymond Ryan, Derry McMahon, Mark Flanagan and Conor O'Brien have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Kirby Group Engineering Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kirby Group Engineering Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:41839
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 454 0411
- Principal Activity: ? [28.52] General Mechanical Engineering
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Raheen Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||19/12/2016||02/05/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/03/2017||27/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/03/2017||27/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||19/12/2016||12/01/2017|
|MEMO & ARTS TO ACCOMPANY A D6/D12||26||29/09/2014||15/10/2014|