Top Security Limited was set up on Monday the 2nd of February 1987. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 39 other Irish companies between them; 22 of which are now closed. Top Security Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 18 other companies.
Top SecurityTop Security is the leading Irish company specialising in protective services based on service, technology and expertise.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/01/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/01/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Top Security Limited
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:119839
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 4900333
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Westgate House,
Westgate Business Park,
Ballymount Dublin 24,
Dublin 24, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||23/06/2023||27/06/2023|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||23/06/2023||27/06/2023|
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||15/11/2022||01/06/2023|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||01/02/2023||17/02/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/11/2022||10/01/2023|