Morbury Limited was set up on Monday the 9th of May 1988. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 55 other Irish companies between them; 31 of which are now closed. Morbury Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/02/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/01/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Morbury Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:131730
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Westgate House,
Westgate Business Park,
Ballymount Dublin 24,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||2||15/11/2022||26/05/2023|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||01/02/2023||17/02/2023|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||01/02/2023||17/02/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||30/11/2022||23/01/2023|