The Butlers Pantry (Manufacturing) Limited was set up on Saturday the 18th of January 1997. Their current partial address is Wicklow Ireland, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 53 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. The Butlers Pantry (Manufacturing) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/12/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Butlers Pantry (Manufacturing) Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:259807
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 276 1431
- Principal Activity:[15.81] Manufacture of Bread; Manufacture of Fresh Pastry Goods and Cakes
- May Trade As:The Butlers Pantry Manufacturing Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 16-18,
Southern Cross Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||15/07/2018||02/08/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||09/03/2018||04/04/2018|