Celtic Leasing Plant Hire Limited was set up on Tuesday the 26th of May 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 30 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. Celtic Leasing Plant Hire Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 38 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Celtic Leasing Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:562671
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:76 Merrion Square South,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||11/06/2020||19/06/2020|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||28/08/2016||29/01/2020|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||20/12/2019||07/01/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||27/09/2019||27/09/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||26/08/2016||07/09/2016|