Tramex Limited was set up on Monday the 25th of February 1974. Their current address is Co. Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Justine Rynhart, Andrew Rynhart and Jeremy David Rynhart have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Tramex Limited has 14 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tramex Limited
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:46308
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 681 4450
- May Trade As:Tramex Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit F,
Glencormack Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2017||05/10/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||05/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||30/09/2016||06/10/2016|
“Perfect to supply to. Admire the products and attitude to suppliers.,,