Telford's (Portlaoise) Limited was set up on Thursday the 30th of January 1992. Their current address is Sandyford Industrial Estate Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Charles Anthony Rinn, Liam McEvoy and Garrett Wilkinson have been the director of 77 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Telford's (Portlaoise) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 94 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Telford's (Portlaoise) Limited
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:183914
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)84 585 09090
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Telford's Portlaoise Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:C/O Grafton Group PLC,
Sandyford Industrial Estate Dublin 18
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||10||25/09/2017||18/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||25/09/2017||18/10/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||29/07/2016||10/11/2016|