Woodie's D.I.Y. Limited was set up on Thursday the 29th of April 1982. Their current partial address is Sandyford Industrial Estate Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Woodie's D.I.Y. Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 87 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:10/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:25/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Woodie's D.I.Y. Limited
- Time in Business:38 Years
- Company Number:88957
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[51.13] Agents Involved in the Sale of Timber and Building Materials
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Grafton Group PLC,
Sandyford Industrial Estate Dublin 18
- In The News: Woodie's enjoys record month as stores reopen after Covid shutdown
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||3||25/09/2019||10/10/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||25/09/2019||10/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||25/09/2019||10/10/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||29/07/2016||10/11/2016|