Tedwall Partitions Limited was set up on Tuesday the 9th of April 2013. Their current address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Patrick Purcell and Derek Purcell have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:09/10/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tedwall Partitions Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:525967
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 630 3300
- Principal Activity:[45.42] Joinery Installation
- May Trade As:Tedwall Partitions Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit A1 Celbridge M4 Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||11/04/2018||11/04/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||12/03/2018||22/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||08/05/2017||08/05/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||08/05/2017||08/05/2017|
“Not for me,,
“Professional friendly service, very helpful, highly recommend,,
“Professional, courteous and eager to help. As a trade supplier I felt that Derek & Garret "went the extra mile" for me. Would recommend.,,