Levelling Equipment Services Limited was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of November 2010. Their current address is Co Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Phillip Dolan and David Dolan have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Levelling Equipment Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Levelling Equipment Services Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:490849
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 654 4001
- Principal Activity:[45.50] Renting of Construction or Demolition Equipment with Operator
- May Trade As:Levelling Equipment Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:72 Leixlip Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||04/10/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||03/10/2016||18/10/2016|
“All very professional and very helpful, helped me out with a lot of problem solving. Highly recommended. Can also get anything you need for surveying/setting out,,