Dp Financial Limited was set up on Friday the 12th of July 2013. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 98 other Irish companies between them; 50 of which are now closed. Dp Financial Limited has 3 shareholders.
Rye River Brewing Company - Irish Craft Beer - Irish Brewing Company - Rye River Visitor Centre - Irish Craft Brewery brewing a range of award winning beers including McGargles, Grafters, Solas, Crafty Brewing Co Rye River Seasonal brands in Celbridge, County Kildare.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/06/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dp Financial Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:530159
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 628 7255
- Principal Activity:[74.12] Accounting, Book-Keeping and Auditing Activities; Tax Consultancy
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Donnaghcumper,
Celbridge Co Kildare,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||24/06/2020||24/06/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||01/04/2020||08/04/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||01/04/2020||08/04/2020|
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||19/12/2019||19/12/2019|