Takumi Precision Engineering Limited was set up on Monday the 7th of September 1998. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Takumi Precision Engineering Limited has 5 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 94 other companies.
Takumi Aerospace Engineering Company & Precision Engineering SolutionsOur expertise in precision engineering and manufacturing positions us as your partner of choice for Aerospace component manufacturing and assembly.
- Company Name:Takumi Precision Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:293098
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 61 308687
- Principal Activity: ? [28.52] General Mechanical Engineering
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:2nd Floor,
Upper Mallow Street Limerick,
Co. Limerick, Limerick, V94cpr8, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/06/2020||05/05/2021|
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||25||30/06/2020||05/05/2021|
|NEW! Form B5 - Return of Allotments||2||17/12/2020||29/04/2021|
|NEW! Form G1 B4 for Increase Authorised Share Capital & Special Resolution||3||20/01/2021||29/04/2021|
|NEW! AMENDED CONSTITUTION||10||20/01/2021||29/04/2021|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||19/10/2018||23/10/2018|