Swift Vent Services Limited was set up on Tuesday the 21st of November 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Swift Vent Services Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/07/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/07/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:21/05/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Swift Vent Services Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:430002
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 280 6481
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Swift Vent Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Sand Ford House,
Dun Laoghaire Co. Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1B - Replacement Annual Return||5||21/05/2020||01/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||21/05/2021||09/07/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||10||01/12/2019||06/05/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||4||29/11/2019||06/05/2021|